COST OF LIBERTY***COMMONSENSE CONCEPTS

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A message for SeaHawk fans

I know my audience with this blog is limited but together we can make this viral.  Being a Seattle SeaHawk fan I wagered a little on the game.  Not being a gambler it was just $100 that paid $215.  I propose that all those Seattle fans who won on the game take a portion of their windfall and donate it to the Shriner’s Hostpital for Children.  Let’s show how generous Seattle fans are.   Just let the charity know that this is from your winnings.  Tell them Go Hawks! I hope that the Shriner's will let us know how much we can raise.  I’m pledging ½ my winnings.  Now do your part and forward this to as many as possible and see if the SeaHawk fans are as good a bunch of Americans as I think they are.

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING

No comments:

Welcome to the January 6th

  Welcome to January 6th 2021: With the encouragement of several Antifa plants the January 6th so call incursion into the Capital beca...