COST OF LIBERTY***COMMONSENSE CONCEPTS

Sunday, November 18, 2018

What is Far Right?


What is Far Right?
I am a white man raised with many cultures and races around me.  I have no regrets for the friends I have made over the years from all races and ethnic cultures.  I am called far right for my belief that the Constitution is the standard of our government.  I have always called upon commonsense to dictate by life and on what I consider proper etiquette in dealing with others.  I believe in the 2nd Amendment which makes me an outlaw to the left.  I believe in free speech and the right to assemble and most of all I believe that the people have a right to open forum for discussion without violence.  I belive in the Welfare System as long as it is used for a hand up, and not a hand out.  I pay my taxes and give to many charities, mostly Veterans and children’s hospitals.  I am not rich by any means but comfortable.  My family means the world to me and I would do anything to make sure they have the same opportunities as I have had.  The idea of Transgender Bathrooms make me sick, that it seems makes me a Homophobe.  The idea of people here illegally drawing from the meager funds available for citizens in hardship make me angry.  That makes me a Racist in their eyes.  Having lived in the time of World War II,  Korea  and Viet Nam I believe in strength for our Military which I guess makes me a War monger.  I don’t believe that I should be responsible for anyone’s birth control as my wife and I grew up taking care of our own and I surely don’t think I should be responsible for anyone’s carelessness and needing an abortion unless it was a case of rape.  Even then I believe the child should be considered and a decision should be made in the 1st trimester.  That it seems makes me anti woman or a chauvinist.

So by all rights I guess I am Far Right, seems unfair because all I want to be is a normal American living my life in a society that respects one another and lives under the Morals that served our country for the last 243 years.  I don’t know what Progressives call that probably a religious fanatic. 


No comments:

Welcome to the January 6th

  Welcome to January 6th 2021: With the encouragement of several Antifa plants the January 6th so call incursion into the Capital beca...