COST OF LIBERTY***COMMONSENSE CONCEPTS

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

You call yourseves never Trump, what are you really?

You call yourselves never Trumper's but what are you really? You obstruct everything regardless of the eventual outcome. The people of The United States conducted an election and it was exactly as our Founding Fathers created it. The reason for the Electoral College is obvious as without it 3 or 4 states would control our entire country. The method has been used since the beginning of our country and has been successful in electing our Presidents since then. Now that tho...se who are traditionalists in America have finally shaken off the mantel of political parties and voiced their opinion it seems to have upset you. I'll tell you this, I have been upset for years with some of the things that our government of both parties have done but I have never felt the urge to break windows and create havoc in the streets. I am an American and to be that it is imperative that I understand our laws as Congress and the Constitution proclaims them. It is not your job or my job to make laws it is our duty as citizens to understand and obey them. This is what makes the Union run successfully benefitting all its citizens equally.

As one of those what I will call Silent Fly over Americans it offends me greatly to see the chaos and destruction of our system and only makes my resolve greater to see my traditional values enforced. So if I am any example of today's American and I believe I am, keep it up and it will be generations before you ever attain power in this country again.

No comments:

Welcome to the January 6th

  Welcome to January 6th 2021: With the encouragement of several Antifa plants the January 6th so call incursion into the Capital beca...