COST OF LIBERTY***COMMONSENSE CONCEPTS

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Are men and women so different


I just have to ask a question; I know I’m an old man with idea’s out of the last century but when I was raised we were raised to be Americans.  It didn’t matter if you were boy or girl, Baptist or Jewish, Black or White you were raised expecting to have equal opportunity and say it what happened with your vote.  Somewhere along the line we reached a divide teaching us that women and men don’t want the same things. That the gender divide was so great that we had to re-evaluate the whole man woman thing.  I understand the discrepancy in pay in years past and I understand the different roles we assigned to each gender and how that has affected our thinking but don’t we all want the same thing for our country?  Forget all the PC crap that has been shoved down our throats these last few years let’s talk about realistic goals of freedom and the rights provided by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Don’t men and woman want those same rights.  Do we have to divide our loyalties bases on gender.  I know I’m old fashioned, I don’t believe a man dressed like a woman should be in the woman’s facilities or locker room.  I don’t believe that my family whose ancestors who fought and died to free the slaves should have the racist tag because we are white.  I don’t believe that we should change our basic laws and way of life to accommodate those who are coming to our country, I believe that if their way of life is so great they should stay where they are.  I have by now convinced everyone that I am a Bigot, racist homophobe and I’m sorry you feel that way but I was raised in a beautiful freedom loving country and I want it back and I want it back soon.         

No comments:

Welcome to the January 6th

  Welcome to January 6th 2021: With the encouragement of several Antifa plants the January 6th so call incursion into the Capital beca...